Your #secondhandmilan purchase is one of the best ways to reduce waste and contribute to the circular economy. We are very pleased to be able to reach clients outside of Milan.
We are a small, independently-owned FASHION RESALE chain; we buy from private suppliers, people just like you.
We always do our best to ensure that all items are clean and in good condition before sending them off, and when the fabric allows, we steam clean all pieces that come through our shop. Please do keep in mind that, as explained on our website, we do not dry clean before putting things up for sale.
Please remember that it’s not realistic expect even “new” or never-worn items (which may still have their original tags) to be in the exact same condition as it was when first sold in its original boutique. We price our items to reflect their condition, so when buying a piece, keep in mind that a second-hand item won’t be identical to the same item priced several times higher. We always try our best to mention possible defects or signs of wear and show them in photographs.
Having said all this, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase you have 10 DAYS from the DATE OF DELIVERY (which we track via courier) in order request a return. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (operative M-F until 6pm), explaining the reason for the return and let us know the tracking number (return shipping is the responsibility of the customer).
Most pieces will carry a plastic, colored tie tag.
These should not be removed in case of returns!
You are kindly asked to send returns to the following address:
BIVIO SRL – Via Gian Giacomo Mora, 11 – 20123 Milano
Items must be returned in the same state they were received, complete with eventual boxes, dust bags, tags and purchase receipt. We will not accept returns if the item has been worn.
Please remember that our Return Policy is subject to the following conditions:
- Shipping costs are carried by the client.
- BIVIO does not refund the original cost of shipping or any eventual added costs (customs, commissions, etc).
- Until an item has been successfully received at our shop, delivery is the client’s responsibility.
- BIVIO Milano is not obliged to refund items that have been lost or damaged during the return process.
- Once the item arrives at our shop, we will examine it carefully. Once we have approved its condition, we will refund your purchase via PayPal, which may take a few days to show up in your account.
If you wish to return an item, we ask that you send us an email at email@example.com explaining the reason
BIVIO Milano will refund your item within 7 days of its arrival in our shop.
BIVIO Milano is not obliged to refund an item in the following cases:
- The item has been damaged or is not in the same condition as it was sent.
- There are missing elements (box, straps, dust-bags, etc).
- There is evidence the item has been worn by the client.
- The tie tag (when present) and tag has been removed.